The reserve is situated 6km from Queenstown on the Tylden/Finchams Neck road. Our nearest port and large airport is East London. Queenstown has a local Aerodrome for small aircraft.
Roydon incorporates a contrasting mix of bush veld, grassland and high mountain ecosystems that descend into a valley, forming a natural amphtheatre surrounded by the enclosing mountain range.
The reserve hosts more than 60 animal species, 80 bird species and more than 150 different plant species.
In addition to superb game viewing from open vehicles the Roydon experience is unique in its offering of Horse riding and Hiking trails as well as mountain bush camps with swimming in the mountain rock pools.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 14 April 2011 09:39|
What We Offer
- Roydon-Adventure-Brochure.pdf 8.48 MB 2010-03-31 10:56:59
- Roydon-Facilities-Brochure.pdf 3.20 MB 2011-04-14 10:41:04
- Roydon-Hunting-Brochure.pdf 8.68 MB 2010-03-31 11:02:10
- Roydon-Hunting-Packages-Pricelist.pdf 537.66 KB 2011-04-14 10:54:17
- Roydon-Wedding-Brochure.pdf 1.66 MB 2011-04-14 10:42:05
Jx List Files v1.3
© 2009-2010 Olle Johansson