Roydon Private Nature Reserve, Lodge, Conference & Adventure Centre.
Situated in a Malaria Free zone, Roydon covers an area of 1500 hectares or 3700 acres and is situated in the Heart of the 1820 Settler Country only 6 km outside the town of Queenstown also known as the Rose of the Eastern Cape. We offer 3 star graded Accommodation in fully furnished luxury en-suite bedrooms together with our permanent luxury safari tents.
Thatched en-suite fully serviced hunters cabins compliment the setting. The reserve offers mouth watering Dinner, Breakfast and Brunch menus. The Warthog pub is just the place to quench your thirst after a successful day in the bush.
Roydon incorporates a contrasting mix of bushveld, grassland and highveld mountains that descend into a valley, forming an Amphitheatre at the slopes of the enclosing mountain range. Along with our lush gardens its the perfect setting for your next holiday.
What We Offer
- Roydon-Adventure-Brochure.pdf 8.48 MB 2010-03-31 08:56:59
- Roydon-Facilities-Brochure.pdf 3.20 MB 2011-04-14 08:41:04
- Roydon-Hunting-Brochure.pdf 8.68 MB 2010-03-31 09:02:10
- Roydon-Hunting-Packages-Pricelist.pdf 537.66 KB 2011-04-14 08:54:17
- Roydon-Wedding-Brochure.pdf 1.66 MB 2011-04-14 08:42:05
Jx List Files v1.3
© 2009-2010 Olle Johansson